This week’s JAM On It Podcast comes from long time New Mexico DJ/Producer and friend of ours Justin OBrien, who put together a one hour mix of house tunes for you to enjoy.
Please share it, download it and play it loud.
Justin was born in the Motor City, bred in the deserts of New Mexico, and is now residing in Northern California. A musician from childhood, he started DJing in 1996 and naturally followed the path to producing music, three years late in 1999.
Cutting his teeth as a DJ primarily in warehouse raves and desert parties, he found his stride within the late 90’s and early 2000’s progressive house, trance & breaks sound. He released a few records, held a few residencies and had a fair amount of success… but stepped away from all of it for a couple of years, only to return and start the highly successful Body Language night/parties, with long time friend, Reverend Mitton.
After the two stalwarts of house music in New Mexico had taken Body Language to it’s peak, Justin felt it was time to move on and try something completely different for himself. Deciding it was time to leave his home in the Southwest, in search of snowier pastures, he chose the mountains of Lake Tahoe, California as his new home… garnering inspiration from day to day life.
Connect with Justin:
01. INTRO – Bill Hicks – One Night Stand Excerpt
02. Brett Johnson – Slow Down Baby (Severino Remix) – Classic Music Company
03. MANIK (NYC) – These Days – Culprit
04. Advanced Suite – Hate Debate – Mojear Records
05. Shur-I-Kan – One Ten – Lazy Days Music
06. The Treatment – Waves – House Of Disco Records
07. Only Children – Falling – Razor-N-Tape Records
08. Edit Murphy – Brooklyn Nights (Fantastic Man Remix) – Smoke N’ Mirrors
09. Ben La Desh – 27 Degrees
10. 2nd Sequel – Turn – Dirt Crew Recordings
11. Low Motion Disco – Love Love Love (Solomun Edit) – Eskimo
12. Penner & Muder – Presence Of Another Man (Round Table Knights Remix) – Jackmode
13. Beckwith – Craymal – Anjunadeep
Subscribe to our iTunes Channel:
Add to iTunes (gets updated after this post)
Thank you for the support.